Friday, March 18, 2016

My New Craftsy Class!

Are you new to cake decorating?  Have you made a few cakes and are now completely addicted?!

If so, you're probably now spending a lot of time wondering what kind of cake tools you'll need. One could literally spend weeks delving into the wide variety of cake tools and gadgets that are available.  What do I need?  What will work best for me?  What is a must-have vs. a nice-to-have tool? Which tools will give me the most bang for my buck?

Well I've gone and sorted it all out for you!  

In my new Craftsy class, "Better Cakes in 29 Tools", I will walk you through how to properly use cake decorating's 29 most popular tools, such as acetate smoothers, The Mat, Tappits, impression mats, multi-cutters and MANY more! You will learn some great techniques from leveling and torting your cake to flawlessly covering your cake in fondant to creating beautiful embellishments to decorate your cake!  Along the way I'll share with you lots of tips and tricks to raise your cake game and achieve more professional looking cakes!

Order now for a 50% discount!!  Craftsy.me/thebakingsheet

Hope to see you there! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment