Thursday, February 4, 2016

Better Cakes in 29 Tools!

Well here it is!

My Craftsy class has launched!!  I'm so excited to share it with you all...

It's a class perfect for beginner cake decorators that are looking for the best tools for your cake decorating toolbox.  Not only do I show you how to properly use those tools, but I share lots of cool tips and tricks while making fun decoration and embellishments for your cakes!

You can find my my class here.  Order now for a 50% off discount!

Feel free to share it with your friends!  Craftsy is not just for cake decorators, you can learn many different crafts such as photography, sewing, quilting, painting, cooking, gardening, plus much more!


Hope you enjoy my class!!



2 comments:

  1. Just bought this class and it's a must have for beginners and seasoned cakers alike!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Isabella! So happy to hear you liked the class! Feel free to post pictures of your cakes on the Craftsy platform...I'd love to see what you're working on!! Thanks again!
      Loren

      Delete