Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tip Share! My Secret Ingredient for FAB Choc Chip Cookies!

 TIP SHARE!


Shhhh, I have secret!
 Want to know my secret ingredient for 
over-the-top fabulously delicious chocolate chip cookies? 

Add 1 Tablespoon of instant espresso powder 
to your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe!!!

It doesn't give your cookies a coffee flavor...it just adds a little extra sumpthin' that you 
can quite put your finger on...an extra richness and decadence.... delish!

I use Medaglia D'Oro instant espresso powder that I purchase at my local Italian market. 
You can also find it at King Arthur Flour.

And another tip: don't be giving these to the kiddies...unless you want them on a caffeine high and bouncing off the walls at midnight. 
I'm sure you'll be happy to keep them all to yourself anyway.

Now, don't tell anyone...it's our little secret.

Happy Baking!




No comments:

Post a Comment