Friday, February 1, 2013

Stick Figure Family!

  "Jill FCS" is one of my cookie idols and has a unique style of making stick figure designs on her cookies.
I wanted to try something new and a bit outside my comfort zone, so I thought I would try my hand at stick figure cookies.  Let's just say I have a new found respect for Jill.  Stick figures may seem easy, but trust me they are a real challenge.  I only made 4 cookies, but they took me all day!  Piping those black lines is a lot more difficult than it looks.  I used a #1.5 tip for the black outlines and I think it was still to thick, especially on the facial features.

Sorry Dad, your ears are a bit too big!

I had fun making these but I don't think I'll attempt them again.  

Head over to Jill's Facebook page to see how it's done right!



Happy Baking!


2 comments:

  1. Jill is fabulous and your stick figure cookies are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but they look awesome and so cute!!

    ReplyDelete