Sunday, November 25, 2012

Raspberry Beanie Baby Monkey Cake!

Remember those Ty Beanie Babies that were so popular with kids years ago?  


Well, they're making a comeback!  I received a request to make one in cake form for a little girl who adores her "Raspberry Beanie Boo" monkey.  

Happy Birthday Molly!  I hope you like him!

Butterfinger cake with caramel filling.  All fondant decoration.




*** Update***
Here is Molly with her Beanie Boo and Beanie Boo cake!!
Happy Birthday Molly!

Happy Baking!


4 comments:

  1. I remember these guys! Your cake version is just adorable, the eyes are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember these. You did a good job recreating it in cake and I love the bow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so impeccably finished...and adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete