Friday, April 27, 2012

Vintage Circus Cake!

12", 10" and 6" Chocolate Raspberry Cakes with Raspberry Butter cream Filling!
Fondant Finish and Decoration

 Happy Baking!


  1. What stunning colors! I'm sure that made quite an impressive centerpiece! Beautiful work!

  2. What a stunning centerpiece. The colors are beautiful. I'm sure the recepient loved their cake!

  3. Gorgeous cake. I love the entrance to the big tent!

  4. Wow Loren, such an amazing cake. Love the black/white/red colours. Can I ask how you cut your diamonds for the bottom? I'm wanting to do the same effect and not sure whether to do by hand or with an embosser, etc.

    Sweet 2 Eat Baking

  5. Everyone at the party raved about your cake. It was really incredible and delicious too. Thanks for making Jessica's Sweet 16 spectacular!