Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!!!

So we're in our new home for 2 weeks now and "Phase 1" of the renovation is almost complete!  The entire second floor is painted and we're waiting for the carpets to be delivered and installed.  Phase 2 is remodeling the kitchen!!!!  I'll post pictures soon! 

I took a break from painting to bake up a batch of cookies for Ryan's little girlfriend Camryn. 

Happy Birthday Camryn! 

Thanks to Sweet Sugar Belle for the inspiration for  the "Camryn Platter"


7 comments:

  1. I don't think these cookies could be any more perfect! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back, these are so darling, I love ladybugs, your design is really adorable and so refreshing. Love cute little ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cookies, I love the ladybug, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Loren!! So glad you are back!!!! Adorable platter. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are back too! Thanks for the mention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen any more of your blog, but I'm already obsessed. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are darling!!! So many creative ideas on your blog!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete