Monday, December 6, 2010

WHOA! This is big!

OMG!!!!  You're never going to believe this! 

I was just contacted by the editor of MARTHASTEWART.COM (yes, THEE Martha Stewart!!) requesting permission to use a picture of a Vermont-style cookie farmhouse that I made last year! She said they poured through hundreds of pictures of gingerbread houses and narrowed it down to their 26 favorites that will be featured in their "favorites gallery"!! So flattered that they selected mine!! WhooHoo!!! :o)  I'll let you know the details when I hear more!!!  Here is a preview.....

****UPDATE****
So they didn't choose the best picture, but I'm still thrilled!!!  Click here to view the Martha Stewart Gingerbread House Gallery.  My picture is #13!

11 comments:

  1. WOW, You aren't kidding...this IS big news! CONGRATS! How exciting! Remember to keep us posted! (BTW, your house is ADORABLE and I can see why it was picked!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh!!!! That's wonderful! I'd be so excited that I wouldn't sleep for a month... lol.
    Congratulations Loren, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. I would be jumping up and down right now if it was me (so I hope you did an appropriate amount of jumping!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! Congratulations!! your gingerbread house is marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome!! congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I know I sound like a broken record, but when Martha comes knocking on your door, you are definitely not "Amateur" any more! LOL Tickled pink for you Loren! Very well deserved indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOu deserve it! That is awesome. I often wonder why you say amateur also, LOL! Change that, ASAP!

    PS, what an awesome honor. MS is my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how exciting!!! Your cake is gorgeous, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Your gingerbread house is lovely!

    ReplyDelete