Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Wait is Over! I'm Published!!!


Well, here it is!
After several long months of waiting, this new book "1000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes" has been published!! I received my copy today!
As I have mentioned in several blog posts, three of my designs have been included. I am so humbled to be among so many talented cake and cookie artists.  It's truly a beautiful book with many inspirational ideas.  To order your copy just click here.

There's my cake (left page, bottom left picture)
and my flower cookies (right page, top left picture)

There's my 4th of July cupcake!  (Left page, top left picture)

Close up

Whoo Hoo!!!  :o}


6 comments:

  1. I think I know what your giving out for Christmas this year! Congrats to you Loren! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a HUGE congrats to you!! How exciting, you must be so proud, anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo awesome and a very big Congrats!! It is well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome. Congratulations.
    I'm off to order my copy now.
    Enjoy the spotlight.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you design the cake for the Wilton Beginner's cookbook? Because they have that same cake in there. It is one of my most favorite designs. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete