Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Packing up my Baking Sheets (temporarily!)....

It's official!  Our house sold after only 4 days on the market and our offer has been accepted for our dream house!  All of the paperwork has been signed and now we're anxiously awaiting our closing date!  Now the fun begins...  my wheels are turning ....remodel the kitchen, new furniture and landscaping redesign are all in the plan!  Wow...a little overwhelming to say the least!  I've been looking at all the great stuff over at one of my favorite online shops:  CSNStores.com.  They have beautiful items for the home ....everything from drop leaf tables to home bars to lighting fixtures.  Basically everything you would need for decorating any room in your house.  And they offer free shipping on most items too!

So for the next few weeks I must hang up my baking sheets and piping bags while I organize and pack.  But have no fear....I shall return!  You know I can't stay out of the kitchen! :o)

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! Best of luck as you move into the new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loren! Congratulations!!! That must be soo exciting, and here I thought the housing market was bad! I am glad you guys found such luck! I will miss your beautiful masterpieces for the next few weeks! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pics of your new "cookie/cake" space! Best of luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!! So exciting!! Will you have a bigger kitchen? :D Do post up your new kitchen when you move in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Enjoy your new home! I'm sure it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete