Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Product Review Coming Soon!


I'm so excited! The mega online retailer, "CSNStores.com" has graciously asked me to review one of their fantastic products! Of course I was flattered and jumped at the opportunity.

A brand new set of Calphalon Baking Sheets and Cooling Racks are on their way to my kitchen to test out!

Stay tuned for my thoughts and opinion of these products to be posted within the next few weeks. Just curious...what brand and style baking sheets do you use?

In the meantime head on over to CSNStores.com and check out all the great baking and cake decorating items!! But it doesn't end there...CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from bistro sets, to school supplies, to outdoor products, to baby items and much, much more? You must check it out!! Did I mention CSNStores.com offers free shipping for many of their items?!?
Thanks CSNStores.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment