Thursday, August 26, 2010

I've Been Published!


Check out the latest issue of NonPareil Magazine...they published a picture of one of my cakes!

My friend Tanya over at Save the Date for Cupcakes created this beautiful dessert table ("Beautiful in Blue") and she asked me to make the cake. The photos are featured in this month's issue!

The cake had a simple, rustic design: white cake with raspberry buttercream filling and ivory buttercream frosting. Thanks Tanya, for making my cake look so sweet! :o)

6 comments:

  1. OMG... your work is absolutely AMAZING!!!! I love all your cookies...you are so very talented.. thank you for the inspiration! :) Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is absolutely AMAZING! I love all of your cookies... you do such awesome work! thank you for the inspiration!! :) Jaime

    ReplyDelete