Sunday, August 15, 2010

1000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes!


Earlier this year three of my sweet creations were selected to be published in a new book titled "1000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes"!
I'm so honored to have my work chosen to be among some of the top cake and cookie designers in the world! Pinch me! I'm not worthy! :o)
I won't tell you which photos were selected, you'll have to order your copy to find out!
The book is due to be released in November but you can pre-order your copy here.
Enjoy!!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Loren! One of my cakes was chosen as well....I can't hardly wait to see the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I must get my hands on one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic, Congratulation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! I just preordered this book back in June. I am so excited for you. I will look forward to receiving it this November!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That's so exciting for you. I can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an honor for you! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Congratulations, can't wait to see your name in print!

    anne
    www.anniebakes.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Loren! I am putting it on my Christmas wish list! Now you really can take off the "amateur" now that you are published!;~)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, your work is great. I can wait to get the book.

    ReplyDelete