Monday, April 26, 2010

The Sweetest Things....

So with all this baking going on I thought I'd take a time out and post a pic of the sweetest thing I ever made.....












This is my son Ryan who will be turning 4 next month!!





Isn't he cute!?






I also have to take a minute to brag about my sweet hubby....


















For our anniversary (5 years on May 28th), Rich bought me the best, most romantic and thoughtful gift ever! A KOPYKAKE PROJECTOR! For those of you who are not cake/cookie decorators and don't know what a Kopykake is...it's basically a light projector that shrinks or enlarges an image onto your cake or cookie so you can trace it with icing. I'm so excited!!

And yeah, he's cute too! ;o)

4 comments:

  1. Awww~ yay! You got one! When can we use it "together" (wink,wink). Ryan is so adorable! Your one lucky mamma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Loren! congrats on 5 years. I celebrate 18 this year, I wonder if a KopyKake is in my future? Can't wait to see your pics after you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is just adorable!! Awww..I love seeing pics of family!! Happy Anniversary!! Yeah...I know you are so excited to get your kopykake .. I am just about to get one..let me know how it works!! I am so excited for ya!! Happy baking!!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of brownie points for your husband and Your son is so cute!

    ReplyDelete