Monday, March 29, 2010

WHOO HOOO!!

O.M.G.!!! I am beyond excited!!

Three photos of my cakes, cupcakes and cookies have been selected to be published in an upcoming book titled "1000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies and Cakes"!!!

The book will be published in November 2010. You can pre-order your copy at: http://www.amazon.com/Ideas_Decorating_Cupcakes_Cakes_Cookies/dp/1592536514/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268836084&sr=8_1


These are the three photos:
























I'm a bit surprised at the photos they chose. I submitted a photo of almost every cake, cookie and cupcake I have ever made! For some reason these three appealed to the publishers more than the others. Hopefully they don't wind up in a chapter called "What Not To Do". LOL!! Either way I'm thrilled! Order your copy today!! :o)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO FANTASTIC Loren!!!!! So exciting! This could be the beginning of your publishing career! You have so many great photos of your work, maybe you should do a book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations! I LOVE the red, white and blue cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, your photos are great! I love the cupcake. My question is about the yellow cake. Isn't that from the Wilton beginners book? Is there a copyright?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Everybody!

    Thanks Kathleen and yes, the yellow cake design is from Wilton, but I made the cake in the photo and I took the photo. :o)

    ReplyDelete